Monday, March 15, 2010

Judgement Day


En early Monday morning wake-up. What a surprise: I couldn't sleep.

After taking our written theory exams in the morning, I took a walk to kill the time and clear my head of anything food-related before hearing how I did. As I wandered throughout the sunny streets the first signs of spring were popping up everywhere

But despite my mind clearing efforts, sometimes fate won't allow you to avoid the inevitable...


Store Window One


Store Window Two

Yes, that's a french bean bundle pillow and a crab chair. No comment.

But more importantly, after an excruciating 72 hours waiting for the verdict, I got my results... I passed!

See you in 2 weeks for Part Deux: Intermediate Cuisine and Pastry.
I will also have some delectable details from the divine food of St. Barths so stay tuned for more sweets and savories this Spring!



Darcy Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment